Monday, June 11, 2012

Sears Tower shot from Dominicks on Roosevelt and Canal and the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile at the Target Parking Lot near O'Hare

Originally posted March 4, 2009:
I'm having my lunch in the cafe at Dominick's, the grocery store on Roosevelt Road and Clark Streets in the city. From here I can see the Sears Tower, the tallest building in the United States. This is how it looks out the window where I'm having my lunch.

Strawberries were on sale for $1.49 a pound. Some carrot sticks and soup from the deli round things out.

When I'm driving for a road show downtown Chicago, it's easiest to have lunch here or at Whole Foods because there are parking lots.

Road Shows: I mostly drive investment bankers. They bring their clients to make their pitches to the big banks and institutional fund managers.




Here's the Weinermobile at the new Target on Manheim Road near O'Hare airport.



It was sitting in the parking lot at Target unattended.



Great smile :)



4 comments:

  1. I see the Weinermobile takes up about 4 parking spots. I guess the modern world just isn't ready for such an invention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete